The Forensic Psychologist provides quality psychological services in accordance with all Corizon Health and the Kansas Department of Corrections policies and procedures. The Forensic Psychologist performs evaluations related to risk of sexual/violent/general reoffending pursuant to the Kansas Sexually Violent Predator statutes and as requested by the Prisoner Review Board.
MAIN JOB DUTIES
- Responsible to provide direct clinical services, consultation services and supervisory services in accordance with the policies and procedures of Corizon Health, the policies and regulations of the institution and Department of Correction, state statutes concerning the delivery and practice of clinical behavioral health services, and in accordance with the ethics and standards of the staff member's discipline.
- Responsible for administering, scoring and interpreting basic psychological tests, as well as specific tests that assess recidivistic risks, such as the Static-99R/Static-2002R, VRAG-R, PCL-R, and HCR-20 v3. Responsible for generating reports after a thorough testing and review process. Provision of court testimony as necessary.
- Documentation of all clinical encounters and significant behavioral health information in the Electronic Medical Record in accordance with the policies and procedures of Corizon Health and the policies and regulations of the Department of Correction.
- All other duties provided with complete job description
- Doctoral degree in Psychology (PhD or PsyD) Required
- Licensed or licensed eligible as a Psychologist in the state of Kansas
- Professional experience, knowledge and skills in psychological evaluation techniques (particularly pertaining to risk assessment)
- Working knowledge of test instruments preferred (MMPI, I.Q., Static-99R/Static-2002R, PCL-R, HCR-20, etc.)
- Candidate required to have experience in writing psychological evaluations, preferably forensic in nature
Send resumes to: Kelley.Colvin@corizonhealth.com
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.