Professional Therapeutic Community Network, Inc is hiring for a Psychologist and/or Forensic Mental Health Therapist in our therapeutic proctor care youth, adolescent & adult residential and out-patient programs.
If you are licensed or under licensure supervision or working seeking licensure and have a passion for the prevention of sexual abuse in working with youth with co-occurring mental health and sexual misconduct this could be a fulfilling position for you.
In this position, you will:
- Work within the scope of licensure established by ORS and OAR statutes and rules,
- Provide psychological, mental health, psychosexual evaluations; diagnose and provide treatment for individuals with psychiatric, intellectual/developmental disorders; develop written treatment plans, meeting professional and regulatory requirements; provide clinical treatment services including individual, family, and group psychotherapy to patients in assigned patient care service location. Also provide consultation, support, and training to our proctor/foster parents and program staff.
- PTCN clients present with a range of clinical complexity and require a significant amount of depth and clarity in clinical formation. In addition to the mental/behavioral health needs our clients also present with a range of risk of harm to self and/or others. Risk assessment and management are an on-going part of the clinical work of a qualified candidate.
- Possess special skills required to engage this complex population of patients to engage in assessment and treatment and create motivation for patients and families to complete these plans and enter continuing treatment of their disorders and disabilities.
- Provide services which are documented and charged following all coding and compliance requirements to obtain reimbursement for these services as a professional service eligible for reimbursement from payers.
Qualifications for this position include:
Individuals must have one of the following set of qualifications and experience:
- Master's or PHD-PSY D- EDD degree from an accredited university AND Oregon licensure as: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or
- Master's or PHD-PSY D- EDD degree from an accredited university AND enrolled in an Oregon Board of Professional Licensure approved plan of supervision to achieve licensure within 3 years of hire.
- In compliance with company policy and state regulations, a Department of Human Services (DHS) criminal background check is required for this position, and CPR.
- Attainment of team and personal goals on a yearly basis.
- Personal and professional style that models and encourages direct, professional, problem solving focused communication among all members of the organization.
- Professional growth and development are reflected in responsibilities given and assumed.
- Have an avenue to deal with personal issues that may arise out of working professionally with forensic population.
- Candidates must be willing to become certified under the OHLA Sex Offender Treatment Board.
Salary range is $70,000 to $95,000. Benefits: 401K company match; Medical/dental 75% PTCN 25%employee; 80 hours of Paid Time Off to start.
If you are interested in applying please contact and send your Curricula Vitae and Cover letter with a brief description of your interest and qualifications to:
Attn: Natalie S.
2905 River Rd South
Salem, OR 97302
Or Email: NSalinas@ptcn.biz