More Than Healthcare,
Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are
CCRS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities.
Director of Security
Texas Civil Commitment Center in Littlefield, TX
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
Our Director of Security reports directly to the Facility Administrator with corporate oversight provided by the Correct Care Vice President of Security Operations. The Director of Security is responsible for the provision of an orderly, safe and secure environment for the staff; the resident/detainee population and the general public.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice, Business, or related field with ten (10) years experience in correctional, security, or related work.
- Education and progressive work experience may be substituted for a bachelor degree at management's discretion.
- Five (5) years experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks that are routine in nature, while keeping work flowing in an orderly manner.
- Must have the ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Any violations or status change must be reported immediately to human resources and supervisor.
- Utilizes a participative Management by Walking Around proactive approach to the oversight of the security department personnel and the provision of secure custody and control practices in a therapeutic setting.
- Participates as a member of the Senior Management Team at the facility.
- Oversees or carries out investigations of any incidents or alleged incidents of impropriety or possible criminal nature on the part of residents/detainees, staff or visitors as assigned by the Facility Administrator (or designee) or the Correct Care Vice President of Operations.
- Manages security related budgetary items (e.g. direct labor costs; uniforms; supplies and equipment).
- Creates and maintain an environment within the facility and its compound that ensures the security and personal safety of the staff, resident/detainee population and the general public.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
CALL TODAY OR APPLY ONLINE
Kristin Sutlive (806) 485-8117 or email Krsutlive@correctcarers.com
ccrs.careers CCRS IS PROUDLY AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER