CareLink Community Support Services has an opening for a Day Service Program Coordinator/Lead Clinician at our Partial STAR Hospital program located in Norristown, Pennsylvania. Employee benefits for all full time positions (30 hours or more/week) include medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, 403(b), paid time off, and paid holidays. In addition, we provide long term disability coverage, employee assistance program, basic life insurance, and basic AD&D coverage at no cost to employees. Voluntary, employee paid, benefit plans including short term disability, supplemental life insurance and AD&D, critical illness and accident coverage are also available.
For over 50 years, CareLink Community Support Services has been dedicated to helping people with disabilities to live in the community with dignity and independence. Our rehabilitation services and professional staff provide the supports that people with serious mental illness, physical disabilities and other developmental challenges need to be active, productive members of their communities.
The Day Services Program Coordinator/Lead Clinician is responsible for providing daily supervision and corrective action plans to the clinical staff, completing performance reviews for assigned staff and participating in the hiring process of new clinical staff. Responsibilities will include providing direct clinical services on a daily basis, planning and conducting group and individual therapy, maintaining an individual caseload, conducting intakes and conducting assessments as needed. This position requires incorporating clinical experience, knowledge and expertise into the position in a responsible and professional manner.
- 1st Shift: (40 Hours) Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- $46,800 - $50,700 dependent upon experience and education
- A minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited institution in a relevant human services field with four years job related experience is required.
- LPC/LCSW or other licensure is preferred.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic sex offender behavior and treatment is preferred.
- Motivation, interest and ability to work empathetically with people who have a mental illness, intellectual disability and a history of problem sexual behaviors is required.
- An ability to handle multiple assignments and work independently is required.
- An ability to make sound judgments regarding the health and welfare of clients is required.
- An ability to provide direct supervision to other therapist/clinical staff.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- A willingness to drive agency vehicle, when required.
- Provide direct supervision of assigned staff/interns.
- Adjust daily group schedules and therapist assignments as necessary.
- Conduct monthly supervision with assigned staff and complete annual performance reviews.
- Review and approve assigned staff timesheets.
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily operation of the day services program, reporting all problems and changes to the Program Director or Regional Director
- Assist in preparations for licensure/accreditation of STAR Day Services Program.
- Participate in quality assurance procedures of the day services program (chart audits, review progress notes, treatment plans…etc.).
- Maintain electronic health records.
- Directly assist in program development (program operations, restructuring groups…etc.).
- Plan, coordinate and conduct therapy groups for individuals with mental illness, intellectual disability and problem sexual behaviors using empirically validated techniques.
- Provide individual and group counseling as assigned.
- Conduct intake for new clients, complete assessments and prepare reports as required (biopsychosocial, psychological, trauma, risk and intake assessments…etc.).
Apply for this position - carelinkservices.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2vjrtdsu812
View all open positions – www.carelinkservices.org/index.php/employment-volunteering/
CareLink Community Support Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not practice or permit discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation or gender identity.