Psychologists, LCSWs, LMFTs and LPCCs are encouraged to consider a part-time opportunity to contract with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We serve people in their homes and communities as well as in hospitals and specialized treatment settings. We help people who have physical and mental illnesses get better. We serve people who have disabilities – ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
Liberty Healthcare operates the “California Conditional Release Program,” which provides community-based support, intensive case management, supervision and various behavioral health services to adult male sexual offenders (SVPs) who are on court-ordered conditional release in communities throughout the State of California.
Due to continued program growth, Liberty Healthcare is interested in contracting with California-licensed behavioral health professionals and/or group practices to provide community-based services to our program clients. These services are requested and provided on an “as-needed” basis. Program needs are statewide throughout California, and are related to both adult sex offender evaluations as well as adult sex offender treatment.
Evaluation services must be provided by a California-licensed Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) - and include the following:
- Work on an as needed basis and travel to the Coalinga State Hospital for onsite patient interviews.
- Evaluate three to four patients each visit
- Prepare for visits by reviewing patient files and interviewing treatment staff
- Conduct face-to-face patient interviews
- Submit standardized written reports to the Clinical Director in a timely manner
- Submit an invoice for each completed evaluation as well as authorized travel expenses
Outpatient treatment service may be provided by California-licensed Psychologists, LCSWs, LMFTs or LPCCs - and include the following:
- Providing sex offender specific treatment to adult male sexual offender (SVP) clients as directed
- Serving as primary therapist to assigned candidates
- Administering sex offender-specific and other psychological assessments
- Providing group and individual treatment and psychoeducational services
- Documenting client progress and treatment developments
- Generating reports and invoices for treatment services
- Collaborating with various stakeholders – including the program’s Executive Director, Clinical Director and field-based case managers and support staff
Liberty Healthcare offers competitive reimbursement rates.
Well-qualified candidates for this position will possess the following:
- Professional license in California
- Certification by the California Sex Offender Management Board (CASOMB) – or eligible for certification and willing to apply
- Experience assessing and treating adult sexual offenders
- Knowledge of best practices in sexual offender assessment and treatment
If you would like to apply or receive more information, contact Liz Salazar directly at email@example.com or (949) 590-6803.
We’re Liberty . . . and we give you the freedom to succeed!