Full and/or part time positions available in Peninsula Therapy Center, PLC outpatient mental health offices in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and Newport News offices. Specializing in adult and juvenile sex offense specific evaluations, testing, and treatment. Must be licensed in Virginia and certified or working toward certification as a CSOTP.
Peninsula Therapy Center, PLC has been treating adult pre and post adjudicated sexual offenders and juveniles with sexual behavior problems for over twenty years. Our clinicians have over 175 years of combined experience. We have and use both AASI and PPG. We have numerous local, state, and federal contracts.
Preferred: LCSW or LPC /LMFT with Certification as a Sex Offender Treatment Provider. CSAC a plus. PhD or PsyD considered.
- Subcontractor with full caseload responsibilities at negotiated rate. No benefits.
- Employee with full caseload responsibilities at negotiated rate and benefits.
- Paid Leave: 80 hours personal Leave per year with an additional 20 hours per year each year until you reach 160 hours per year.
- Paid Holidays: New Years’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Employee's Birthday
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan: Dollar for dollar company match up to 3% of annual pay.
- Eligibility for Revenue bonuses. Flexible hours.
- Health Insurance is not available unless specifically negotiated.
- Compensation based upon salary, service delivery, or collections as negotiated.
FAX resume and letter of interest c/o Greg Mahan to 757.963.6074 or send as email attachment to email@example.com . EOE.
- Must be able to pass state and federal criminal background check prior to employment.
- Must be drug free and agree to company drug free work environment policy.
- References from verifiable supervisor must be available prior to employment and references must be able to be contacted at a verifiable company address and phone number.
- Must be able to speak and write in Standard American English with proper English and grammar in all professional communication.
- Must have strong clear professional boundaries.
- Must be free from board disciplinary action/ license suspension etc.