Clinical/Behavior Specialist for Signals Program
InVision Human Services is a non-profit organization focused in providing specialized direct support to individuals with challenging physical, intellectual, and mental disabilities. We utilize a restraint-free, person centered approach to help each of our clients achieve their goals. InVision HS is currently seeking a Clinical Specialist for our Signals Therapeutic and Comprehensive Living Programs to support our continued growth in Western Pennsylvania. Signals is a comprehensive program for individuals with disabilities who also exhibit problematic sexual behaviors.
This position is based in our corporate office in Wexford, but significant local and regional travel is required across the Greater Pittsburgh Area.
• Monitors and evaluates services and supports provided to the person.
• Coordinates the training of direct service workers on the customized support plan prior to working with the person and anytime an update is made to the document or supports being provided.
• Develops the Customized Support Plan (CSP) in conjunction with the support team and trains all direct support professionals on its use.
• Provides training to staff in implementation of the Customized Support Plan, fade requirements, Individualized Support Plan, positive approaches and risk management plan, dietary needs, and medical plans.
• Conducts a risk assessment and develops a risk management plan for individuals supported in the Signal's program who experience problematic sexual behaviors as required by program. Trains and provides the risk assessment and risk management plan to the direct support professionals.
• Reviews and approves safety plans to ensure adherence to the risk management strategies and ensure community safety.
• Participates as a trainer on program specific trainings, as assigned.
• Chairs or co-chairs comprehensive groups and activities.
• Provides 24 hour on-call clinical consultation to direct support professionals and program specialists during designated periods.
Education and Experience:
The position requires a Master’s Degree or above in Social Work, Psychology, Education, or ABA from an accredited college or university. Also requires a minimum of two (2) year’s work experience working directly with persons with intellectual/developmental disabilities in the areas of developing and/or implementing support plans, as well as two (2) years’ experience supporting people with problematic sexual behavior.
• Extensive local travel. A valid driver's license and daily access to a vehicle is required.
• Up to 30% of hours will be non-traditional (i.e., evenings/weekends/early mornings)
• Ability to comprehend access and utilize electronic medium and various computer programs.
• Ability to effectively present information, write reports and respond to questions from clients, families and staff.
InVision Human Services offers competitive wage rates, medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, 401k, and excellent paid time off. We are on the cutting edge of the human services industry and are always looking to grow our company from within!
Please complete an online application on our website: https://rew11.ultipro.com/SHA1004/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=2662
Or, access the application by visiting www.invisionhs.org/careers