Behavioral health professionals who have an interest in the forensic mental health field and sex offender treatment are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Due to continued program growth, Liberty Healthcare is hiring for multiple newly-created “Clinical Therapist” positions at the Illinois Department of Human Services Treatment & Detention Facility (TDF).
The TDF is a state-of-the-art secure residential treatment facility which provides a wide array of mental health services to over 500 detained and civilly committed adult sexual offenders.
Clinical services at the facility are provided by Liberty Healthcare’s dedicated and talented team which is comprised of over thirty Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Counselors, Psychiatrists and Recreation Therapists.
The TDF is located in Rushville, Illinois. Situated in west central Illinois, Rushville is commutable from Macomb (home of Western Illinois University) and Springfield (the State Capital). Chicago, St. Louis, Indianapolis and the Quad Cities are all within a few hours drive.
Clinical Therapists at the TDF enjoy an array of responsibilities, including:
- Serving as primary therapist to assigned residents / clients
- Administering various tests and assessments (within scope of license)
- Developing individualized treatment plans and monitoring client progress
- Documenting clinical services and resident / client progress
- Delivering cognitive behavioral treatment, psycho-education and other treatment to individuals and groups
- Serving as a contributing member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Attending and actively participating in staff meetings, case conferences and training activities
As a Clinical Therapist and employee of Liberty Healthcare you can expect:
- Competitive annual salary which is based on your qualifications
- Well-rounded benefits package including health insurance and 401k
- 6 weeks of paid time off annually
- Option to work a 4-day compressed workweek
- Opportunity to work alongside a talented team of dedicated clinicians within a well-refined research-based treatment program
- Financial assistance with interview travel and relocation assistance
Well-qualified candidates for the Clinical Therapist position will be licensed in Illinois as a Clinical Social Worker, Counselor or Psychologist and have prior experience providing sex offender specific treatment or other forensic mental health services.
Individuals who are licensed in another State, or those who are not yet licensed professionally but pursuing professional licensure will also be considered. In addition, behavioral health professionals who lack clinical experience serving sex offenders and/or forensic clients will be considered - and if hired - will receive supervised on-the-job training.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation provides a wide array of health and human services throughout the United States. We serve people in their homes and communities as well as in hospitals and specialized treatment settings. Our organization has an unwavering commitment to provide high quality services that are customer-focused and outcomes-oriented. We’re looking for people who embrace our core values, take pride in their profession and have a passion for excellence.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
To apply or receive additional details regarding this career opportunity, contact Matt DiGirolamo directly at (800) 331-7122, ext. 162 or email@example.com