Illinois Department of Human Services Treatment & Detention Facility
Clinical Therapist – Psychologist, Counselor or Clinical Social Worker
The Illinois Department of Human Services Treatment & Detention Facility is a secure residential treatment facility serving approximately 500 detained and civilly committed adult sexual offenders.
Clinical services at the facility are provided by Liberty Healthcare’s dedicated and talented team which is comprised of over thirty psychologists, social workers, counselors, psychiatrists, and recreation therapists.
The clinical program is administered in a state-of-the-art treatment facility in Rushville, Illinois. Situated in west central Illinois, Rushville is commutable from Macomb (home of Western Illinois University) and Springfield (the State Capital). Chicago, St. Louis, Indianapolis and the Quad Cities are all within a few hours drive.
Due to continued growth and expansion of our clinical program, Libertyis accepting applications for full-time Clinical Therapist positions. Job responsibilities include providing a wide range of assessment, counseling, therapy and psycho-educational services; serving as an active member of multidisciplinary treatment teams; and serving as primary therapist for an assigned caseload.
A minimum of a Masters Degree in Psychology, Clinical Social Work or Counseling and professional licensure in Illinois is required, however candidates who are eligible for professional licensure or fulfilling supervision requirements will also be considered. Candidates who have prior experience providing treatment services to sexual offenders, forensic patients or a comparable client population will be given priority consideration.
As an employee of Liberty Healthcare you can expect:
- Competitive annual salary which is based on your qualifications
- Well-rounded benefits package including health insurance and 401k
- 6 weeks of paid time off annually
- Option to work a 4-day compressed workweek
- Financial assistance with expenses related to professional licensure; continuing education and professional development; and membership dues for ATSA and other relevant professional organizations
- Opportunity to work alongside a talented team of dedicated clinicians within a well-refined research-based treatment program
View an expanded job posting online at http://www.libertyhealthcare.com/upload/292.pdf
Visit Liberty Healthcare online at www.libertyhealthcare.com
For immediate consideration email resume / CV to Ian Castronuovo at Liberty Healthcare at email@example.com