Join our team as a Clinical Program Therapist 4!
$54,413 - $80,680 annually
Moose Lake & St. Peter, MN
The Minnesota Sex Offender Program (MSOP) is seeking talented Clinicians to work on the leading edge of the comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and management of civilly committed sexual offenders. MSOP is a residential treatment facility for clients who have been court-ordered to receive ongoing treatment in a secure setting. We are committed to being a leader in the industry and implementing the latest research throughout all aspects of our program.
Senior Clinician responsibilities include:
- Treatment planning.
- Preparing written reports.
- Providing individual counseling and group therapy.
- Delivering psycho-educational curriculums.
- Developing and providing clinical training for staff.
Senior Clinician qualifications include:
- Master's degree in psychology, social work, or closely related field.
- Licensed as an independent mental health professional (i.e. LP, LPCC, LICSW, LMFT).
- Three years of professional experience providing clinical services, including group and individual therapy.
- Ability to cooperate within a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships.
- Formal training in group facilitation as well as sex offender treatment.
WHY WORK FOR US
In addition to competitive pay, we offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits may include:
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Life insurance
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Health care saving plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Pension and retirement saving plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Disability insurance
For more information contact Michael Miller at 651.431.3672 or email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer