Indiana Sex Offender Management & Monitoring Program
Behavioral health professionals who are interested in helping protect the public through the reduction of sex offender recidivism are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Behavioral Health Corporation.
A Clinical Director position is currently available with Liberty and the Indiana Sex Offender Management and Monitoring Program (INSOMM Program).
The INSOMM Program is an innovative program that invites collaboration between public and private sector groups across the state of Indiana with the goal of reducing sexual violence and sex offenses. The INSOMM Program provides special treatment programming to adult and juvenile sex offenders committed to the Indiana Department of Correction. Additionally, the INSOMM Program utilizes a Containment Model to provide maximum protection to the public while sex offenders are under parole supervision in the community.
The Clinical Director fulfills a vital role with the INSOMM Program and is responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the delivery of clinical and professional services to adult sex offenders at the New Castle Correctional Facility, adult female sex offenders at the Rockville Correctional Facility, and juvenile sex offenders at the Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility – this includes psychosexual testing, sex offender specific and psycho-educational therapy groups, professional training and treatment interventions.
- Providing leadership, supervision and training to a team of licensed and unlicensed clinicians.
- Ensuring the consistency and quality of the Program’s services across multiple locations.
- Collaborating with the Program’s Executive Director and Director of Community Services to investigate “best practices” in the field of sex offender treatment - and using this information to facilitate the development and growth of the Program’s services.
- Ensuring appropriate, professional, and collaborative relationships between the Program’s clinical staff and Department of Corrections personnel – and promptly addressing problems and areas of concern.
- Taking a leadership role in staff meetings, case conferences, case presentations, and training activities.
The incumbent will divide her/his time among four work locations: the IN SOMM Program’s main office in Indianapolis, the Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility (Pendleton, IN), the New Castle Correctional Facility (New Castle, IN), and the Rockville Correctional Facility (Rockville, IN).
As the Clinical Director of the IN SOMM Program and a full-time employee of Liberty, you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Well-qualified applicants for this position will possess the following attributes:
- Licensed or license-eligible in Indiana in one of these disciplines:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Health Service Provider in Psychology (HSPP)
- At least one year of experience assessing and treating sex offenders in an institutional setting
- Prior experience providing clinical leadership to a team of behavioral health professionals
- Knowledge of general and sex offender-specific assessment tools and therapeutic modalities
- An ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with a multitude of stakeholders
Liberty Behavioral Health Corporation is an affiliated entity of Liberty Healthcare Corporation
For more information or to apply – contact Matt DiGirolamo at (800) 331-7122, ext. 162 or email@example.com