More Than Healthcare,
Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are
CCRS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities.
Texas Civil Commitment Center in Littlefield, TX
Sign-on bonus offered!
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Paid Time Off and Holidays
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
- Master’s Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology, or Social Work
- Two (2) years of experience providing sex offender specific treatment or treatment in a correctional or forensic setting.
- Knowledge of cognitive-behavioral treatment methods, sex offender treatment methods, and mental health theories, concepts and methods related to treatment in Sexually Violent Predators facilities, forensic or correctional settings.
- Management or Supervisory experience preferred.
- Licensed or license-eligible in Texas as a Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT), Social Worker (LCSW/LMSW), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Provider (LSOTP) who is licensed by the Council on Sex Offender Treatment is preferred.
- LSOTP with Supervisor designation preferred.
- Comply with all laws, policies and procedures, rules and regulations formulated by Texas Civil Commitment Office (TCCO).
- Be knowledgeable and comply with the rules of the Council on Sex Offender Treatment (CSOT).
- Oversee the quality of services provided and ensure compliance with applicable codes, rules, regulations and program procedures.
- Provide clinical oversight of the facility and program to ensure efficient and effective day to day operations.
- Ensure timely and appropriate training to assure the ability of treatment staff to implement the responsibilities and duties of their positions.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
To apply please contact Rankin Holloway: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCRS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer