More Than Healthcare,
Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are
CCRS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities.
Florida Civil Commitment Center in Arcadia, FL
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
- Doctoral Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field
- Knowledge of cognitive-behavioral treatment methods, sex offender treatment methods, and mental health theories, concepts and methods related to treatment in Sexually Violent Predators facilities, forensic or correctional settings.
- Two (2) years of experience providing sex offender specific treatment or treatment in a correctional or forensic setting.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational and clinical observational skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with a wide range of personalities.
- Ability to assign and coordinate work activities and monitor the performance of subordinates.
- Licensed or licensed- eligible as a Clinical Psychologist in the state of Florida.
- Must be a clinical member of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA).
- Comply with all laws, policies and procedures, rules and regulations formulated by the State of Florida Department of Children and Families.
- Oversee the quality of services provided and ensure compliance with applicable codes, rules, regulations and program procedures.
- Provide fiscal, administrative and clinical oversight of the facility and program to ensure efficient and effective day to day operations.
- Ensure the employment, credentialing, utilization and maintenance of an appropriate number or trained, qualified staff to meet service delivery needs of the program.
- Ensure timely and appropriate training to assure the ability of treatment staff to implement the responsibilities and duties of their positions.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
CALL TODAY OR APPLY ONLINE
Mary Wyatt (504) 881-1985 or email MaWyatt@CorrectCaresolutions.com
ccrs.careers CCRS IS PROUDLY AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER