The Park Street Program is a residential treatment program in Rutland, VT specializing in therapy for adolescent males who have engaged in sexually harmful behaviors. Programming is family centered and trauma informed.
The Clinical Director provides clinical supervision and consultation, oversees implementation of treatment plans and provides program evaluation/development to ensure that best practice models are reflected in all aspects of treatment. Consider this position if you have a Master's Degree and hold a VT clinical license.
- Oversee clinical programming for residents
- Supervise clinicians
- Conduct individual/group therapy
- Provide staff training and clinical guidance within the milieu
- Support the Program Director in the enhancement and development of the program
- Complete evaluations & collect outcome data to determine treatment progress
- Rotate being on-call for program crisis or staffing needs
- 3-5 years of experience within the mental health field with adolescents and families
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Master's Degree
- LCMHC, LICSW, PsychologistMaster
- Preference given to applicants with experience working in residential treatment, with sexual offender treatment and/or with trauma treatment
Howard Center Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for part-time positions
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Please visit www.howardcentercareers.org to apply. Questions? Call Aimee Upchurch at 802-488-6645.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.