More Than Healthcare,
Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are
CCS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities.
Assistant Facility Administrator
Texas Civil Commitment Center in Littlefield, Texas
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
- Master’s degree in psychology, rehabilitation, social work, human services, and or hospital administration.
- Five (5) years or more related management experience comparable to an executive staff level role in a psychiatric center or medical facility.
- Proven experience at motivating and directing a diverse workforce.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical or mental health information, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to a variety of inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to act as a competent liaison between the organization and the community.
- Must be able to write complex reports, speeches, and other communication materials that conform to prescribed style and format and are understandable to diverse audiences.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Ability to handle a variety of simple tasks that are routine in nature, while keeping work flowing in an orderly manner.
- Must have the ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to pass and maintain clearance for a Public Trust Position, if working with specific patients.
- Ability to express thoughts logically, in English, in both written and verbal form.
- High degree of empathetic listening, tact and kindness toward others.
- Responsible for directing the daily operations and activities of patient care and treatment at the facility.
- Oversees the administration of the associated departments within the facility.
- Assists in developing or expanding programs or services for patient health and welfare promotions.
- Assists with budget planning, accounting, and establishing rates for hospital services.
- Ensures adequate hiring and training of personnel assigned to the facility in areas of assigned responsibility.
- Assists in negotiating improvements and additions to the facility’s building, tools, and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.